Goals of this class
- To introduce students to the ancient board game of Chinese Chess
- Students will learn the name of the pieces, how they move, and the value of each piece.
- After they achieve the above, they will learn some basic strategies.
- Finally, they will learn through play and gain experience through winning and losing.
- Most importantly, the goal of this class is to have fun playing and learning Chinese Chess.
- Sunday, 3:30pm to 4:15pm, Room 126, Jesse Philips Humanities Center at University of Dayton.